Call 209.491.0199

Law Offices of


Se Habla Español

Experienced Central Valley California Lawyer

Family Law


Personal Injury


Modesto Family and Fiancé Visa Lawyer Mina L. Ramirez

Ms. Ramirez is a lawyer who possesses extensive experience helping clients obtain Family & Fiancé(e) Visas. Mina is pleased to provide  comprehensive legal counsel and representation to clients in the area of family-based immigration.

Whether you are a U.S. Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident seeking to help a family member or your fiancé(e) obtain a Visa for entry into the United States, Modesto Family Visa and Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer Mina L. Ramirez can help you meet your objectives and reunite your family.

For the highest quality legal counsel, please contact the Law Offices of Modesto Immigration Attorney Mina Ramirez at (209) 491-0199 to schedule an appointment for a comprehensive legal consultation and honest case analysis. Ms. Ramirez has been helping families obtain visas for their loved ones for more than 30 years, and has the experience necessary to help guide you through the process.

Family Visa Lawyer and Fiancé Visa Attorney in Modesto, California

Under the Immigration & Nationality Act, certain individuals may be allowed to gain entry into the United States based on a familial relationship if they meet specific requirements. The following types of family-based immigration visas may be available to the family members of U.S. Citizens & Lawful Permanent Residents:

  • Unmarried Children & Minor Grandchildren of United States CitizensModesto Family and Fiancé Visa Lawyer Mina L. Ramirez
  • Spouses, Minor Children & Unmarried Children (Age 21+) of Lawful Permanent Residents
  • Married Children of United States Citizens and their Minor Children
  • Siblings of United States Citizens (Age 21+) & their Spouses and Minor Children
  • Spouses of United States Citizens
  • Children of United States Citizens
  • Orphan Children Adopted Abroad by United States Citizens
  • Orphan Children Adopted in the States by a United States Citizen
  • Parents of United States Citizens Age 21 +
  • Fiancé(e) Visas

The requirements for all of the visas listed above vary based upon the nature of the relationship between the U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and the party seeking entry into the United States.

The Visa process is complicated, and failure to submit the correct forms or provide the correct information will result in the denial of the sought after visa. As a result, it is crucial that you seek the assistance of highly qualified counsel. Fighting for the rights of immigrants since 1985, Modesto Immigration Lawyer Mina L. Ramirez will update you on a regular basis regarding the progress of your loved one’s visa application, and all client calls will be answered quickly.

Contact Modesto Family and Fiancé Visa Lawyer Mina L. Ramirez

for a Consultation

Ms. Ramirez takes great pride in providing outstanding, individualized legal representation to each and every client. For information about helping your family members or your fiancé(e) obtain a visa for entry into the United States, please complete our Immigration Case Evaluation Form. We will contact you to review your information and schedule a personal consultation.

If you need immediate assistance, please call the Law Offices of Mina L. Ramirez at (209) 491-0199 today to speak directly with an attorney. Proudly representing those who live and work in the Central Valley since 1985, Immigration Lawyer Mina Ramirez has offices in both Modesto and Sacramento to better serve the needs of her clients.




Practice Areas

Contact Us


801 15th Street, Suite C

Suite C1

Modesto, CA 95350


Phone: (209) 491-0199

Fax: (209) 575-9497


Office Location

Copyright 2019 -

Law Offices of  Mina L. Ramirez

Sacramento, Manteca, Turlock, Oakdale,

Riverbank, Stockton, Merced, Madera

Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ

– please contact an attorney in your area to get legal advice as it pertains to your situation.